Wednesday, June 3, 2009

reawakening

"Waves in the ocean
That wax and wane,
Make futile foams
That rise in vain;
Gleefully flying for the moment...
Just to fall back again..."
They say...

But I am on a new high;
Just upside down;
No wonder the King has lost his crown.
How I wish I were dead.
And I wish I were fine.
Never knew when I crossed that line..

"Your wish is the tear shed in disguise.
And you are much too young to be wise.
Words can't help any more than fools' gold...
And friends can no longer make you feel nice.."

So much for your blabber..
And so much for their slander...
I heed no piper...
Nor shall I wander...
Although the spring is gone...
With words unsaid, and deeds left undone...
There's much left to do..

And while the world sleeps..
Mark my words...I shall return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community